We take our customers privacy seriously and we will only collect and use your personal information as outlined below.
We will only keep your information for as long as we are either required to by law or as is relevant for the purposes for which it was collected.
You can visit the Site and browse without having to provide personal details. During your visit to the Site you remain anonymous and at no time can we identify you unless you have an account on the Site and log on with your user name and password.
Our Privacy Statement fully complies with the Privacy Act 1988 and represents the industry’s best practice.
Feeder Impex Pte Ltd does not sell, share or trade customers personal information collected online with third parties.
Personal information collected online will only be disclosed within our corporate group for internal use only.
When you create a Feeder Impex account the personal information we collect may include your:
- Delivery Address
- Email Address
- Telephone Number
- Mobile Number
- Date of Birth
The personal information we collect from you will be used in some or all of thefollowing ways:
- To deliver the products you have purchased from Feeder Impex Pte ltd
- To update you on the delivery of the product and for customer support purposes
- To provide you with relevant product information
- To process your orders and to provide you with the services and information offered through our website and which you request
- Further, we will use the information you provide to administer your account with us; verify and carry out financial transactions in relation to payments you make online; audit the downloading of data from our website; improve the layout and/or content of the pages of our website and customise them for users; identify visitors on our website; carry out research on our users’ demographics; send you information we think you may find useful or which you have requested from us, including information about our products and services, provided you have indicated that you have not objected to being contacted for these purposes
We may pass your name and address on to a third party in order to make delivery of the product to you (for example to our courier or supplier).
Payments that you make through the Site will be processed by our agent. You must only submit to us or our Agent or the Site information which is accurate and not misleading and you must keep it up to date and inform us of changes.
Your actual order details may be stored with us but for security reasons cannot be retrieved directly by us. However, you may access this information by logging into your account on the Site. Here you can view the details of your orders that have been completed, those which are open and those which are shortly to be dispatched and administer your address details, bank details and any newsletter to which you may have subscribed. You undertake to treat the personal access data confidentially and not make it available to unauthorised third parties. We cannot assume any liability for misuse of passwords unless this misuse is our fault.
Youcan update your personal information anytime by accessing your account on ourwebsite.
FeederImpex ensures that all information collected will be safely and securelystored. We protect your personal information by:
- Restricting access topersonal information
- Maintaining technologyproducts to prevent unauthorised computer access
- Securely destroyingyour personal information when it's no longer needed for our record retentionpurposes
Wewill not share your information with any other organisations other than relatedcompanies and those third parties directly related to the delivery of theproducts you have purchased from our website. In exceptional circumstancesFeeder Impex Pte Ltd may be required to disclose personal information, such aswhen there are grounds to believe that the disclosure is necessary to prevent athreat to life or health, or for law enforcement purposes. HAVAIANAS iscommitted to complying with the Privacy Act and the National Privacyprinciples.
Ifyou believe that your privacy has been breached by Feeder Impex Pte ltd .Pleasecontact us at email@example.com and we will resolve the issue.
Ourcompany servers will automatically record information that your browser sendswhenever you visit a website. This data may include:
- Your computer's IPaddress
- Browser type
- Webpage you werevisiting before you came to our site
- The pages you visit
- The time spent on thosepages, items and information searched for on our site, access times and dates,and other statistics.
Thisinformation is collected for analysis and evaluation in order to help usimprove our site and the services and products we provide. This data will notbe used in association with any other personal information.
FeederImpex Pte Ltd reserves the right to modify and change the Privacy Statement atany time. Any changes to this policy will be published on our site.
Ifyou are not satisfied with the way in which we handle your enquiry orcomplaint, please don't hesitate to contact us at sales@feederimpex.